Roseate Spoonbill – LE Giclee On Canvas
$200.00 – $1,100.00
Limited Edition of 50
Archival Quality Gicleé by Amanda Johnson
Hand painted, textured and embellished by Amanda.
*Each will vary slightly and may not look exactly like the one shown.
***PLEASE NOTE: Some giclees are made to order. It may take up to 3 weeks to receive your artwork.***
One of the hottest birds in the birding world at the moment is the legendary Roseate Spoonbill. Driven almost to extinction thanks to the feather trade. Now making a remarkable comeback.The edges of the canvas is printed to match the front.
Price includes tax and shipping in USA. Not responsible for customs dues or taxes outside of USA.
About the custom giclée series:
- Limited Edition of 50, each signed and numbered by Amanda.
- Gallery wrapped canvas.
- Archival quality.
- Made in USA.
- Frame sold separately. Materials: Wood, floater style, 2″ depth
- Weight 2 lbs – 15 lbs. boxed.
- Shipping via Fedex Ground 2-4 business days.
- Size Options: Please contact us for custom size request. Paper prints also available.
12 x 12 x 1 inches (edges are printed to match front)
20 x 20 x 1.5 inches
30 x 30 x 1.5 inches
Our gicleé process in 6 steps:
- Digitally scan the original oil painting to create a very large and high quality image.
- Color correcting and printing of proofs for artists’ approval.
- Printed on archival quality canvas, using archival quality pigments with a commercial fine art printer referred to as gicleé (French to “spurt”).
- The canvas is then stretched over a wood frame. The edges on this cigar are printed black.
- Clear varnish and UV coated to protect surface from scratches and sunlight.
- Hand embellished with paint by Amanda, each signed and numbered.
***Please note: Some giclees are made to order. It may take up to 3 weeks to receive your artwork.***
*Price includes applicable sales tax and shipping via Fedex Ground or USPS*