Please contact me with inquiries regarding available Limited Editions from artwork on my site.
Our gicleé process in 6 steps:
- Digitally scan the original oil painting to create a very large and high quality image.
- Color correcting and printing of proofs for artists’ approval.
- Printed on archival quality canvas, using archival quality pigments with a commercial fine art printer referred to as gicleé (French to “spurt”).
- The canvas is then stretched over a wood frame.
- Clear varnish and UV coated to protect surface from scratches and sunlight.
- Hand embellished with paint by Amanda, each signed and numbered.
Gicleé by Amanda Johnson
Δ Hand painted, textured by hand embellishment using oil paint by the artist.
Δ Each will vary slightly and may not look exactly like the one shown.
Δ Limited Edition of 50.
Δ Each signed and numbered by Amanda Johnson.
Δ Gallery wrapped canvas.
Δ Archival quality.
Δ Made in USA.